Business Development Manager
Beyondsoft is a leading global IT consulting and outsourcing services firm. Our breadth of capabilities include Consulting Services, Product Engineering, IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We’re fortunate to have partnerships with many Fortune 500 companies, across 12 verticals from High Tech to Finance. Beyondsoft has a 20 year company history, with 30 delivery sites across continents for a truly global presence. Our clients innovate and disrupt at a rapid pace. As they drive the future, we’re evolving our expertise in service lines that directly feed business growth, ROI, and future opportunities.
Beyondsoft is looking for a Business Development Manager based out of Vancouver, WA. This BDM will be responsible for generating new business leads and building on our existing client base in assigned territory. Responsible for the full sales cycle prior to delivery, the Business Development Manager will be charged with establishing effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals.
Work closely with Account Head to meet the Business Unit sales targets. Start with existing clients and expand outward to new clients. Develop clients and prospect via your own business development approach and provided marketing campaigns/tools:
· Hit annual sales goal/quota
· Monitor expectations internally and externally and inform delivery team.
· Be accessible to client/prospect contacts, and increase the amount of client contact.
· Develop sponsorship within the client organization and have them help to uncover needs.
· Increase Knowledge of Client’s Industry, business and organization and document in Sales/Account Plan.
· Look for opportunities from client/prospect to demonstrate initiative and additional competence.
· Drive RFI/RFP process to differentiate with competitors and close deals.
· Create awareness of new request/needs from client/prospects.
· Document Sales/Account Plans, all sales activities in weekly report.
· Actively manage marketing investments for focused results to generate leads.
· Support follow-up on past-due clients as directed by accounting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelors degree, preferably related to Computer Science or Economics
· 7+ years total years’ experience in sales
· 3+ years of experience in selling digital solutions and transformation experience, preferably within: Cloud Solutions/Services , Mobility QA, Automation, Analytics, or Managed Consultancy
· Have deep understanding and proven track record in SW R&D Engineering business sector.
· In depth knowledge of sales principals and tactics with proven track record of driving business development, client delivery, and people management skills
· Well-organized, efficient, strong project management experience
· Motivated by an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
· Experience designing and or implementing complex initiatives with demonstrated leadership in facilitation, planning, negotiation, and analysis
· Strong image, business acumen, relationship management and communication skills
· Ability to accurately estimate consulting engagements, respond to RFPs, and write Statements of Work
· Driven to meet revenue, profit, and margin targets and achieve objectives established as part of quarterly sales and bonus cycle
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS