GrowthMindset is seeking an IT Engineer for a temp to hire position located in Seattle, WA. This person will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of all back-office infrastructure and services, for Networking, Security, Active Directory, Exchange, O365, VmWare Virtualization, AWS Virtualization, Windows file and print services, and support of other core service such as the phone system. Also for the implementation and maintenance of the physical infrastructure at the Seattle branch office, including racks, cabling, installing and repairing equipment and core network.
· Design, Create and Maintain a scalable back office infrastructure to support a growing company in a physical and cloud environment. AWS for cloud and VmWare on-site vritualization.
· Administration and maintenance of Active Directory, Exchange, O365 and other back office technologies, including office wired and wireless network equipment such as Aruba and Juniper Firewall/Switches.
· Troubleshoot, maintain and recommend short as well as long term solutions for advanced issues with desktops, servers, printers, and related equipment.
· Perform daily management and maintenance of servers and associated operating systems including data backups. Backup Disaster Recovery Planning.
· Install, upgrade, and configure client accounts, network printing, file servers, directory structures, rights, and security.
· Reduce manual IT tasks wherever possible through automation. Powershell knowledge.
· Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
· Evaluate and recommend appropriate hardware and software solutions working within budget restraints.
· Participate in on-call rotation.
· Support end user requests through Help Desk trouble tickets.
· Design and implement infrastructure connecting multiple remote offices with our main office in Seattle.
Software Powered by iCIMS