GrowthMindset is seeking a Business Analyst / Application Support Engineer for a direct hire position located in Tacoma, WA.
The Business Analyst / Application Support Enginee is a key position in the organization's IT Application Group. The individual in this position is a subject matter expert in their related field and is responsible for a specific system, including integrations with 3rd party products/feeds and integrations with other systems. Providing this level of support requires deep understanding of one or more Sound’s business software applications, related business processes and data, ability to work with the users, vendors, and various internal and external IT teams. Being successful in this position means adhering to Sound’s IT best practices and processes: change management, Quality Assurance, SLAs, problem escalation and management.
Work will also include the development of a comprehensive support plan for the application, including Tier 1 Help Desk support and issue escalation planning. This may also include advice and providing Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical user support and manage Tier 2 or Tier 3 resources. The support plan includes resolving multiple levels or users’ application problems, requests, and issues in a competent, expedient, and customer-friendly way. The responsibilities also include application administration, identifying and implementing solutions leveraging the application standard functionality, and/or vendor relationship management
· Self-motivated analytical thinker with “root cause” analysis skills
· Experience in technical application support processes, procedures, and best practices
· Knowledge of business applications (CRM, scheduling systems, HRIS) is a big plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· ITIL certification and experience a big plus
· Experience or exposure to Agile software methodologies is a plus
Software Powered by iCIMS