- 5-7 years of customer service/technical support experience is preferred.
- 2+ year(s) experience in the backflow, water or plumbing industry is a plus. Diversified product knowledge and understanding.
- Technically-oriented individual with a high technical-aptitude. Must possess strong computer software skills (familiarity with social media, email, CRM, spreadsheets, and document programs).
- Proven ability to understand and explain details of a technical software solution to both technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues and needs into solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly-motivated, self-starter who can handle workload and take initiative.
- Strong team player, work ethic and committed to the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Quick learner with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to patiently train customers on product features.
- Experience in the backflow, water or plumbing industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)