ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to perform the tasks of a Technical Analyst:
- Support all departments that utilize timekeeping and HCM applications. Serve as a liaison between end users, functional teams and IT. Provide training, support and guidance to teammates and supervisors on proper payroll processing procedures in the PeopleNet and Workday applications. Provide guidance to payroll leadership on system configuration and usage
- Functional lead/project management for assigned initiatives and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the timekeeping and HCM applications.
- Support payroll reporting to internal and external teammate groups, including report writer support.
- Design and document process flow for re-engineering existing and/or proposed processes for DaVita’s timekeeping and HCM applications. Develop and maintain functional user and design documentation.
- Serve as process improvement champion to identify and recommend process improvements, including data analytics. Troubleshoot system related issues and deliver solutions.
- Manage and monitor task completion of payroll related system configuration changes and enhancements, including testing.
- Manage and develop on-going testing catalog, test scripts and maintain all testing requirements.
Other duties as assigned.
Including: Support business continuity during extenuating circumstances (e.g., facility closure) by telecommuting from a remote location.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of eight (8) years' experience with payroll systems. Workday and PeopleNet configuration experience preferred (or other SaaS and timekeeping experience).
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Excel; intermediate proficiency with MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Working knowledge of payroll accounting and benefits administration as it affects payroll.
- Multi-state payroll and payroll tax experience in an in-house processing environment.
- Minimum of six (6) years' experience demonstrating a technical knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Project management experience required.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ gathering business requirements and writing and executing test scripts.
- Experience with process flow redesign and improvements.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) Preferred
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Payroll experience
- Implementation experience
- Workday is preferred
- Kronos, Ceridian or ADP-timekeeping
What are the nice-to-have skills?
What is exciting about this opportunity?
This is a brand new position with lots of room for growth.