GrowthMindset is seeking a Private Valuations Associate for a direct hire position located in Seattle, WA.
The Valuation Team within BDS supports the investment valuation function for private, illiquid investments acting as the interface between the investment professionals, external valuation providers, accounting outsource providers, auditors, and Global Fund Services. The Valuation Team focuses on adding value by providing valuation oversight and coordination of valuations and supporting documentation.
• Provide high quality client service externally and internally. Address inquiries, perform controls, resolve problems, and mitigate risks for clients and internal BlackRock stakeholders.
• Initiate and drive platform and process innovations to support new business needs, minimize risk, enhance quality, and navigate the changing markets.
• Preparation of valuation documentation for private equity, private debt and other alternative investments
• Manage workflow of data to 3rd party valuation firms; working with investment teams to ensure all relevant information is incorporated into valuations
• Review and tie out of valuation templates received from third party service providers. Communicate any comments and coordinate sign off in coordination with Investment, Pricing and Fund Administration teams
• Review legal documents to determine rights associated with new securities purchased
• Preparation of materials to be provided to the Valuation Committee and presenting findings to Pricing Committees and other management as necessary
• Liaison with independent auditors. Provide support for valuations and answer questions as necessary in a controlled and efficient manner.
• Perform a review of fair value reporting provided by underlying managers and Co-Investment sponsors
• Operate as part of a global team
Software Powered by iCIMS