GrowthMindset is seeking an Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Manager for a direct hire position located in Carlstadt, NJ.
Work under the supervision of the Director of EHS forthe Atlantic region to provide expertise in the Safety, Health, and Environmental areas in an effort to prevent and mitigate employee injuries and illnesses. Assist branch and field management to promote effective safety programs at their assigned branch(es) and job sites within the Safway Atlantic entities. Ensure the Company remains in compliance with governmental regulations such as OSHA, DOT, MSHA, EPA, and NFPA.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Strong leadership abilities to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals.
• Experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on the scaffolding segment. Requires experience in presenting training materials in a group setting.
• Advance knowledge and understanding of current construction and general industry safety regulations and the ability to analyze and interpret this data for the safety of employees, job sites, and the branch.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively train, motivate, and communicate with employees, supervisors and customers.
• Above average computer skills with the ability to proficiently use the Microsoft Office.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving history
• Satisfactory criminal background check.
• Bilingual preferred
Software Powered by iCIMS