GrowthMindset is seeking a Compensation Analyst for a direct hire position in Long Beach, CA with one of our leading clients.
Looking for a solid compensation person to join 2 Sr. Compensation professionals on the team. Comp team has client groups, support and own their own departments, mixture between health plans plus corporate, over 4,000 employees assigned to 1 compensation team member.
• Conducts job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status)
• Market price jobs and assess internal equity to determine appropriate salary grade and provide salary recommendation
• Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys (5-6 months in a calendar year)
• Reviews proposed salary actions for conformance to the company's established policy and practices
• Reviews job descriptions and job family matrixes for completeness and accuracy and works with HR Partners to appropriately update
• Works with HR Partners to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
• Works with Department Leader, HR Partner, and Legal Affairs in creating/finalizing incentive plans
• Conducts special compensation analyses and projects
• Assists in the administration of annual performance reviews and salary administration programs
Preferred License, Certification, Association
CCP or other professional compensation certification
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Experience with a publicly traded company, merit planning processes, understanding of FLSA, job reviews, market pricing and survey management.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Software Powered by iCIMS